Revenge of the Twins Revenge of the Twins

Great fight!

A great action scene man! Some moves were quite original....I even saw some customised spriting here and there. Nice job!
I think the running time is as good as it is.....it didnt got boring and was really fun to look at it.
Lovely soundtrack...the music of the DD2 shadow boss but then with electric guitar! I loved it and it's a good choice. And some sounds of the original classic RCR and DD games. Very good.
The FPS at 15,5 surprises me....it looks very smooth! Great job there! It looks like its running at 24 fps imo.

Improvement tips:
- Maybe more interaction with background objects.
- More fight locations

The T 'Intro' The T 'Intro'

Great!

Looks great!! Kinda reminds me of the intro of the movie Catch Me If You Can. Bit similar style of animation and graphics!

I love it! Keep up the great work!

River City Ransom: Turf River City Ransom: Turf

Great start!

Its funny, I dont visit NG a lot...but today I am here and check out the RCR collection and find this jewel! I also found my name in the credits and then your nickname ringed a bell. So I checked my PM's and found your messages there!
Its nice to see your first work on NG! Tho it dates from 2008.....wow man, time flies huh? But I did got around to see it in the end :)
Nice piece of RCR action in this movie! The action was solid and looked good! There's some fine sprite editing aswell, cuz the main character was nicely customized! Well done, this really shapes your movie and makes it more ya own.
Not sure if you still make movies! I am actually thinking of making one movie or more.....making a small comeback! It was so much fun creating in those days!

Improvement tip:
- Use a higher framerate (my older movies has 12fps but I use 24 fps now). Makes it more fluid.

- Roger Gargantua

Razor-Guardian responds:

ROGER!!!!!

Thanks loads! I just found this comment after hitting up your Facebook and stuff. The comment means a lot! If you liked this one, and if you find the time, you should see my latest flash. It's better than this one...I think. :P

Hopefully these flashes aren't cheap knock-offs of yours...after gorging myself for years with the beautiful entertainment of your movies I might have accidentally ripped off a few techniques, lol

Yeah man, your comeback is really getting me thinking about making more Flash stuff...it's an exciting prospect! I've fleshed out my characters a lot since 2008, and I think my storytelling ability has improved seeing as though I'm not 14 years old anymore, haha

But yeah man, thanks a lot! Hopefully I'm not being too overbearing or anything, haha

::Abobo vs Billy:: ::Abobo vs Billy::

Awesome !

Great movie! The camerawork was fast as is the sprite animation....very nice for a first attempt man!
It's always fun to mock around with the old skool, I can tell cuz I make sprite movies too. I also know Rebaz very well....his movies are indeed incredible! Keep up the good sprite work! :D

DD : The collab DD : The collab

best of the DD tributes !

Great collab !!! A real good DD tribute to all the games, characters and story !
You guys did a good job.....the animations were awesome, creative and exciting !! a mix of 8bit sprites and drawn animations was a cool touch!

Keep it up!! This ROCKS !!

Roger GGT

rebaz responds:

mehhh, lovely review, but it doesnt fgit the score LOL

ANIMATION INVASION ANIMATION INVASION

LOL ! that looked for real ! ;)

Awesome job man ! That looked pretty good....ur acting was good too, lol !
Very original movie.

NSC's Ganbare Goemon NSC's Ganbare Goemon

Excellent movie

Hey Doctor Wombat ! Great movie ! I remember i saw this one a long time ago....just watched it again after being on your website. I really liked the story. I actually was sucked into it....so good job on that, not sure if you made a sequal yet ( i will check it after this review). The action scene was pretty cool! Nice choreography in movements.
I also liked the different backgrounds...it was a beautiful game indeed. I used to play it with a friend of mine. I always was that fat-sleeping blue bastard, lol !

all in all, a great movie by Dr. Wombat !! :D I really hope to see more....you're movies are always refreshing and original.

Castlevania: Wicked Child Castlevania: Wicked Child

Great music vid!

This was a very good CV animation! Good pick of music....
lol, the memories.....i really hated those hunchback humpers !! Especially the one who teamed up with Frankenstein at stage 5 i believe.

You captured the spirit and essence of Castlevania real nicely in this movie, great job man !

DD : Jimmy's Revenge DD : Jimmy's Revenge

WOW !! give it up for the great REBAZ !! huzahh !!

WOW !! oh my roth !! Fantastic movie ! superb intro, very original.
The action was amazing !! The "wave" effect was very cool ( ive seen this before in another movie of urs ). This is a great movie and its score is amazingly low :(

This definately deserves a good place in the videogame collection and frontpage !! Keep it up man !! this is great shizzle !!

rebaz responds:

YOYOYOY Gargantua!? man i am Damn fine,
yea huh? score is LOW LOW, because of the grammar, but i fixed the shit =D!!
ahah, i can tate it, Video game collection and frontpage, to bad the score was low,

Glad ya liked it!!
LATTA!!

The Final Words The Final Words

Go Asger ! GOO !!

Hey dude, congrats on ya 4th daily and frontpage. I was checking NG frontpage when i saw this ...i remember the music video title from ya msn.
Great work man. Love the photoshop effects when the music goes loud ! The unsharp foreground / background effects were a really nice addition too. the art is, like always, very impressive. I think the characters and environment look very good. The storyline is indeed easy to pick up and i love the "memento" style here and there. I think you did it all in the right place when it comes to the jumping scenes....good work man !

FoXcatO responds:

Hey man... Thanks alot:)
I'm glad you liked it.
I tried to pull as many effects into it as I possibly could. It seems they ended up working quite well. The "Memento" style was one of my friends ideas... I'm glad I listened to him. It really did something for the movie...
Looking forward to your next submission man;)